четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD NOVEL KARYA ALIAZALEA CRASH INTO YOU

I also thought the description of the main character's traits are a bit repetitive. Return to Book Page. I don't understand how the main character turned from hating to loving or was it lusting? I like it rough, but not TOO rough. Jan 19, Suci Rahmi Amjusfa rated it liked it Shelves: novel karya aliazalea crash into you

Uploader: Vor
Date Added: 12 March 2016
File Size: 23.77 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 15314
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Download novel karya aliazalea crash into you - Google Docs

But, I'll give 5 stars for this novel. Feb 20, Anisa Rabela added it. Tetapi ketika suatu crah, di usia dewasanya, Nadia terbangun dengan hanya mengenakan pakaian dalam di kamar hotel Kafka, dia harus mengevaluasi ulang pendapatnya tentang laki-laki satu ini.

I don't know why but the story plot is strong? Thanks for telling us about the problem. I find it ironic that teen books these days are more intense than adult romance If you reading this novel word by word and projecting every scene, it's like watching a light Hollywood romantic comedy movie.

novel karya aliazalea crash into you

Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Mar 29, Runadei rated it liked it. Dec 18, Eva rated it really liked it. Not literally my cup of tea.

Novel aliazalea blind date download

Trivia About Dirty Little Secret. I ended up liking it a lot. Kafka is such a sweet guy, I'm so in love with his acts to show his love to Nad-nad: Jan 15, Mariko rated it really liked it. Oct 30, Nissa Lauren rated it really liked it.

Berprofesi sebagai dosen mata kuliah psikologi di Sunway University.

Novel aliaZalea

karyz It was much better than I expected. Some sad scene and maybe tears? Feb 04, Dini Novita Sari rated it liked it Shelves: Sep 02, irma alliza rated it it was ok Shelves: No trivia or quizzes yet. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Bbrpa scene yg hrusnya bisa bikin butterfly effect, mlah jdi lempem krn pemilihan kta2 yg ga pas. I loved this book!

It made my aliazakea made me laugh a lot and feel all sorts of emotions, most notably the desire to find a guy like this one: That's just me, though.

Crash Into You

Got the conflict and the dilemma between the characters. That's one thing such a minus point from this one. Ov If you reading this novel word by word and projecting every scene, it's like watching a light Hollywood romantic comedy movie.

novel karya aliazalea crash into you

Jan 21, Mutia rated it it was amazing. It was really awesome. Love the story about nad nad and kafka Anyway I love Kafka. Apr 20, Andiiarini rated it it was amazing. Mar 09, Ananda Satya alizalea it really liked it Shelves:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий